Friday, June 18, 2004

The Nigritude Ultramarine Challenge

Well, by all means, I am a late comer to the project, and in fact am not even a registered participant. The only purpose of this blog is to test the "expert" page theory as stated in the hilltop search engine algorythm.

The Nigritude Ultramarine Challenge was issued by Dark Blue, an affiliate network, to see who can be the best of the best. Who can best design a webpage to be most relevant to Google.

I doubt that I will even make it close to the top, but, it is my hope to get this blog in the top 100. That will be my measure of success.

What does that mean? That means that I am going to establish this blog as an expert on the term Nigritude UltraMarine. Whatever is happening in the Nigritude Ultramarine world will end up getting a link from this blog.